Warning: Missing argument 3 for knox_woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html() in /home/flighjue/public_html/wp-content/themes/knox/inc/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 721
Warning: Missing argument 4 for knox_woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html() in /home/flighjue/public_html/wp-content/themes/knox/inc/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 721
FMS I400 MM SKY TRAINER 182
|Wingspan||1410mm / 55.5in|
|Length||1100mm / 43.3in|
|Power System||3536-KV850 Brushless Motor|
|Speed Control||40A ESC with EC3 Connector|
|Propeller / EDF||11×6 Three Blade Propeller|
|Servos||9g x 6|
|Landing Gear||Fixed main gear with steerable nose|
|Required Battery||3 Cell 11.1V 2200 to 2600mAh 25C LiPo with EC3 Connector|
|Required Radio||5 Channel|
2 in stock
FMS 1400mm (55.5″) Sky Trainer 182
This is a slightly upgraded version of the FMS Sky Trainer V2. The primary change from the previous model is a new shock absorbing nose gear which is more resilient after hard or off-balance landings. This plane is a favorite of Motion RC because of the awesome scale flaps, bright LED navigation lights, and overall level of detail. In addition, we absolutely love flying this plane when relaxing, scale flight is needed. While the plane offers excellent scale characteristics, it is still capable of non-scale maneuvers such as rolls, loops, and inverted flight. Scale landings and takeoffs look fantastic and are equally enjoyable for the pilot and onlookers. We think everyone should have a Sky Trainer in their hangar. We return to this plane again and again even though we have a huge selection of planes to fly.
Note to beginners: The FMS Sky Trainer is a fabulous flying plane, but we do not recommend it for hobbyists new to RC airplanes. If you are a beginner and already have success on a high wing trainer, this plane is fine for you. If you are brand new to the hobby and have never flown, there are much better options. Beginners will NOT have success with this plane.
- New shock absorbing nose landing gear with heavy duty strut
- Upgraded version of the best-selling FMS Sky Trainer. Upgrades include new LED lights, flaps, carbon wing tub, and higher power motor.
- Scale details including smoked glass canopy, ribbed control surfaces, steerable nose gear, reinforced wing struts and chrome spinner
- Working flaps add to the realism and help with takeoffs and landings
- 5 bright LED navigation lights: wing tips, landing light, and flashing red on vertical stabilizer
- Removable EPO cowl
- Large battery compartment with locking hatch
- Durable EPO Foam